Photographer Captures Amazing Images of Conjoined Twins Before and After Surgery

1 / 8 The Twins Before Surgery Maria Clara and Maria Eduarda Oliveira Santana are twins from Salvador, Brazil, who — until recently — were conjoined. Before they underwent separation surgery, Brazilian photographer Mateus André photographed the twins and their

Continue Reading...

Kids Endure 100+ Standardized Tests Through 12th Grade, Study Says

Students, parents and teachers have long lamented the hours that kids spend taking standardized tests, especially since the introduction of the Common Core academic standards. But just how much time each year is it? A. Between 10-15 hours. B. Between

Continue Reading...

For House Republicans, a crucial week

Speaker John Boehner hopes to exit Congress by week’s end, but several key outstanding issues for Republicans are standing in his way. (Photo: Jonathan Ernst/Reuters) As John Boehner’s tumultuous years as House speaker come to a close this week — or

Continue Reading...

Look Out Taylor Swift! Kim Kardashian Hits 50 Million Followers on Instagram

Look out Taylor Swift! Kim Kardashian’s nipping at your heels. Earlier this month, the “Shake It Off” singer became the most followed person on Instagram when she reached 50 million followers. Since then, she has gained another 2.7 million, putting

Continue Reading...

Criss Angel Shares Heartbreaking Family Photos of Son, 2, Following Leukemia Diagnosis, Chemo Treatments

Criss Angel Shares Heartbreaking Family Photos of Son, 2, Following Leukemia Diagnosis, Chemo Treatments Beyond heartbreaking. Criss Angel shared photos of his son, Johnny, who was just diagnosed with leukemia, on Monday, Oct. 26. The illusionist, 47, shared a gut-wrenching

Continue Reading...

Kim Kardashian Has 'Troop Beverly Hills' Baby Shower After All — and Khloé Attends

View photos Kourtney, Khloé, Kylie, Kendall, and Kim in their jammies at a baby shower honoring Mrs. Kardashian West on Sunday (Instagram) The shower must go on! Kim Kardashian postponed her baby shower, which was scheduled for the weekend of

Continue Reading...

Watch A Biker Heroically Rescue A Kitten From A Busy Intersection

Who can resist a story that involves a daring rescue of a kitty from near certain death? Not me. Evidently neither can the rescuer, a lady who goes by the unusual internet name of “Your Brain On Pizza.” (She hasn’t released

Continue Reading...

Genevieve Emphasizes Her Stand On Domestic Violence

Genevieve Nnaji has reacted to claims that her movies help project domestic violence. Actress/ producer Genevieve Nnaji   Genevieve Opens Up On Wedding Plans Speaking exclusively to Vanguard the actress said she never actually gave this notion a though as

Continue Reading...

Judith Hill on Jamming With Prince, Remembering Michael Jackson, and What 'The Voice' Taught Her About America

You may remember backup singer Judith Hill from her star turn in the posthumous Michael Jackson documentary This Is It, during which she and the King of Pop thrillingly dueted on “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You,” or from her

Continue Reading...

Brown University Student Newspaper Apologizes For Narcing On Malia Obama

Geoff Pugh/Rex/REX USA “No chill” is how the Brown University student newspaper, the Daily Herald, described the Brown students responsible for sharing photos of Malia Obama near a bunch of red Solo cups that look suspiciously like they were being

Continue Reading...

CDS: We Won't Rely On Foreign Technology To Fight Terrorism

Nigeria’s Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), Gen. Gabriel Olonisakin has stated that the country cannot rely entirely on foreign technology to defeat Islamist group, Boko Haram and tackle other security challenges.   The CDS made the comment at the Nigeria

Continue Reading...

DHQ Dismisses Reports About Mercenaries Deployment Clement Ejiofor Yesterday 26118 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Send email The Defence Headquarters has dismissed reports that Nigeria has hired mercenaries to fight against the Boko Haram insurgency in the northeast of the country. It was reported yesterday that the Nigerian authorities had decided to deploy about 250 mercenaries from South Africa, along with some heavy weaponry from South African private military company Specialized Tasks, Training, Equipment and Protection. Speaking with The Nation about the allegations, the DHQ director of defence information, Colonel Rabe Abubakar, insisted that the Nigerian military had the ability to eliminate terrorism. He characterized the reports as a deliberate attempt to set Nigerians against the government and the military. “The issue about mercenaries lacks substance; I want you to note that for the past months, the military has been fighting this war more and more effectively and all Nigerians, irrespective of where they live, have come to understand that we are making tremendous progress. “So, why should some people bring up this idea of bringing in mercenaries? Which mercenaries, from where and to do what? “You see, all this is part of the usual antics of blackmail by the enemies of Nigeria – those who do not want the progress that the Nigerian military are making and those who are not happy with the successes we are recording. READ ALSO: Nyanya Bomb Suspect Pleads Guilty (Photos) “They are trying to derail by inciting Nigerians against the Nigerian armed forces. There is no nation in the world where such thing (hiring mercenaries while winning a battle) happens. “We are doing our best and achieving effective results; we don’t need to say it because Nigerians see it and appreciate what we are doing. We will continue to use our soldiers, our officers and all our domestic resources. “The Nigerian armed forces is doing its best to ensure that we surmount the Boko Haram issue and other allied criminalities; so, such disinformation or blackmail will not deter us from doing what we are supposed to be doing. It is not just a lie; it is completely unfounded and baseless. “We will continue to do our part and our armed forces are capable of dislodging Boko Haram. We have done it elsewhere and we will do it in our country.” Shortly after his inauguration, Muhammadu Buhari ordered the Nigerian service chiefs to eliminate the insurgency by the end of the year. The military continue the offensive in the northeast claiming that the army is winning the anti-Boko Haram war.

The Defence Headquarters has dismissed reports that Nigeria has hired mercenaries to fight against the Boko Haram insurgency in the northeast of the country. It was reported yesterday that the Nigerian authorities had decided to deploy about 250 mercenaries from South

Continue Reading...

Star Wars: Force Awakens' Trailer Viewed 112 Million Times in 24 Hours

The Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer was viewed more than 112 million times online in 24 hours, according to a post from Lucasfilm on StarWars.com. Combined with the 16 million viewers that tuned in to watch the trailer on Monday

Continue Reading...

B/H Members On The Run Plan To Poison Dams - Army

The Nigerian Army has said that it has uncovered a plan by the Islamic terror group, Boko Haram to poison water sources in the North East region. ADVERTISING Major Joseph Adekunle Afolasade, the As­sistant Director, Army Public Relations Officer of 33 Artilery

Continue Reading...

Malia Obama Receives Apology From Brown University Students After Beer Pong Photos Surface From Campus Visit

Malia Obama Receives Apology From Brown University Students After Beer Pong Photos Surface From Campus Visit They're very, very sorry. Brown University students apologized to Malia Obama for posting photos of the President's daughter allegedly playing beer pong during a recent

Continue Reading...

Pages (49)1234567 »
www.virgoworldventures.net. Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Followers

Labels

Tweet Us@virgoworldworl1

Labels